Monday, July 16, 2012

Critter Cats LOVE Forts!


Our 3 little old kitties get to go out everyday... thanks to my husband who stays outside with them. 
That way they get some fresh air and we don't have to worry about any of the neighborhood strays coming in and picking fights. 
Plus, we don't let them roam the neighborhood.


 One of the things that he started doing everyday was making a little fort for them. It's just an old sheet draped over the water fountain and a couple of our chairs.


 The cats LOVE this... I'm serious! They will go over to the area and look at him until he puts the whole thing together.  It is so funny to watch. If he isn't right on top of it they will sit there and look at him and pout.


 Yes! It's true! We love our critters...


 And they might be a little spoiled...

Now come on?!
 Don't you wish you could pass out like this?
~*~
I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful and helpful suggestions regarding the book. 
I was going to take Michele's hint and I spent several hours looking for the book on audio. What I found was one single copy for all of Phoenix at the Public Library. With 4 people waiting for it. Then I thought that I would just buy it, but it was almost $50 and almost 60 hours in length. YIKES! So I finally decided that I would take Melissa and April's advice. Read the book and skip some of the over-done descriptions. I also took Lisa's advice and ordered the Liam Neeson version of the movie.... I'm thinking that will help me understand the characters a little better. Plus it looks really good! 

I figure if I read 25-30 pages a day I can get it done... I've got 42 days.

Anyway... You guys ROCK! 
Thanks!


5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Liz, the kitties are so cute. I got a giggle out of the fort, how fun is that. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Adorable furbabies. The fort probably keeps the direct sun off them also.
Enjoy your evening.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Yes, I wish I could pass out like that...I couldn't sleep last night....your furbabies are spoiled and cute...and lovable!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh I know, my cats love when I put a sheet over a chair in the house, especially if it is storming! I have one that goes out on a leash (Eats grass and throws up LOL) and one that goes out in a stroller....Yep, spoiled

Carol

Melissa said...

That is sweet and funny...animals definitely know how to communicate!!