Monday, August 18, 2008

La Collection De France!

I am a major manicure/pedicure maven! Even when I was very young, I always have kept my finger and toe nails polished. Maybe it goes back to my Grandfather. He owned a shoe store and was a big believer in always buying quality, properly fitting shoes, and taking care of your feet. My favorite nail polish is OPI. And has been for years. It is a little more expensive but I don't have artificial nails and this color always lasts.

Ulta even had a sample pack with 3 different colors... pretty cool ...

But I also have to admit they have the best nail color names.. Here is this seasons new batch.
*Louvre Me Louvre Me Not
*Yes...I Can Can!
*Parlez-vous OPI?
*You Don't Know Jacques!
*Crepes Suzi-ette
*Baguette Me Not
*Tickle My France-y
*Eiffel For This Color
*Bastille My Heart
*We'll Always Have Paris
*I'm Fondue of You
*A Oue Bit of Red

What is the best base/top coat? Nailtiques! This is what I use and it makes the manicure last well over one week..




5 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

OPI is my favorite too! (Natural nails as well.) I will have to try the Nailtiques. Thanks for a great tip. Cute toes too. :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Liz, thanks for stopping by. I love OPI too & used to use Nailtiques, but it quit working for me. Actually nothing works well anymore. I had acrylics on for about a year and 1/2 & my nails have never been the same since (that's what I get for going to the Asians, those drills are killers). It's been 2 years now...I have ridges & the polish won't stay on. Waahhh! I hate it, but that's life.

Rhoda

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

What perty hands and feet you have! I use OPI too, but of course.. I get it wholesale!
I'm in the mood for a nice summer-to-fall color. I'll have to looks this week!

Janna said...

I'm obsessed with OPI! But of course, you know that. Like mother, like daughter. :)

Suzanne said...

There is nothing like a manicure and a pedicure. I am ashamed to say that when I treated myself, my daughter(toddler at the time) would also get hers done. To this day(now 18) it is a must. Hugs, Suzanne