Friday, September 30, 2016

Workin' it out


Hey friends!
I'm up to no good and playing in the dishes again.
It's my favorite part of entertaining. 
I love having lots of time to plan and work it all out.


Today I'm trying different table settings for Thanksgiving. 
Somethings I know I will use, as we have enough for 12. 


The Blue Danube


The Threshold gold flat ware that I got from Target.
(so glad I picked these up)



And I'm love love Loving! The navy buffalo check napkins
that I got in the dollar spot at Target.




What I'm still playing with are the chargers and placemats.


The wood chargers look rustic. Don't you think?


Adding the orange napkins really brings warmth to the setting. 


I'm really liking this one.... But then ....


Who knows! 

It could end up totally different! 
I picked up some DARLING little white pumpkins..... hhmmm.

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh, I need to get into all the dishes and play too. It is always so fun. Love your settings, they look amazing.

Summer said...

I am so loving the wood chargers ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

This is so pretty, Liz! I love the fancy blue dishes with the checked napkins. :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

You and I are on the same wavelength because I mixed in some blue with my glass pumpkins in our breakfast room!

I really like everything about your place settings and table. I love the buffalo checks, and the glass and iron centerpiece is so pretty. I love the wooden chargers. Where did you get them?

xo,
RJ