Saturday, July 16, 2016



I just want to pop in and say "hi".  We are in the heat of the summer and, man, can you tell it!
I don't have a lot of news other than I just thought that I would share the minor and insignificant goings on here. 

I was thinking.... and I'm pretty sure that the best cup of coffee is that first one on Saturday morning. 
You know the one that you have after sleeping in, your still in your pajamas and your watching the news or in my case, QVC. lol
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's my fav!
I also thought I would share one of the blogs that I have discovered and two long term ones that I'm not sure I ever mentioned before.

Tania at 50 Is Not Old
In blogging terms Tania is relatively new, but her blog has just taken off. What I love is that she has such similar taste and style to mine. I often can pull together an outfit for work on an uninspired morning just by thumbing through her posts. She also always has something humorous or thoughtful to say. Her blog focus is fashion after 50. "Age is an attitude. Keep yours young."

MK is a 35 year old Software Engineer who shares her daily outfits. Young and classy. Her outfits are a little more corporate but still youthful and fresh.  

Both of these ladies are fashion bloggers who keep it real. No super high end ridiculousness going on here.  Real outfits for real women who work and play. 

Angie at Hot and Flashy
Angie is a you tube vlogger that I have been following for several years. She now has a regular feature in Women's Day and is well known. Ladies, we should all look as good as she does after 50. 
Her videos consist of a lot of product trials, how to, and skin care information. Love her videos. 
She talks about drugstore products and expensive stuff. Does it work? Is it worth the investment?
Very informative.
A quick little week end rundown. 

We are going to have some friends over for dinner tomorrow night. 
It's the first entertaining (other than family) that we have done since the kitchen was finished. 
I have a cute little tablescape in mind and an easy menu. I'll take pictures and share later this week. 

So that's the wrap up. I hope you have a great weekend!






6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I don't know a couple of these blogs so I have to check them out since I am definitley over 50. Have a super weekend.

Stacey said...

Good to see you. :)

I love Tania's blog and will definitely check out the others.

Ricki Treleaven said...

I'll have to check out the blogs! Thanks for sharing them with us.

MK said...

Thanks for the mention! :)

Lisa said...

I lead a sheltered blog life and don't know any of these! LOL Off to go visit!

Summer said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs! Have a lovely day ♥

summerdaisy.net