Thursday, December 18, 2014

Super Simple and Easy Fingerless Knit Gloves




Hello my Peeples! :) 
I finished a little gift and I wanted to show you. 
Because it is so simple that you can do it too! 


I do love giving a little homemade gift. Especially when it is a quick finish project like this one.
Two of the girls that I sit with always complain about the cold in the office. 
So I thought that these little wristers or fingerless gloves would be fun.



After watching about a hundred and ten (I exaggerate) videos on You Tube,
I finally came up with my own little simplified design. Perfect 
for beginners or anyone that just feels like knitting something tonight.



You simply cast on 27 (small) or 29 (medium) stitches with 2 colors. Garter
stitch 5 rows. Drop one color and then stockinette stitch for about 4 inches or until
the fabric is the length you want. I just wanted something that would 
not inhibit the keyboard, but still keep the hands warm.
Then add back in the second color and garter stitch for 2 more rows.
Cast off. 

Fold your fabric in half, right sides together. Using a large needle stitch sides 
together leaving about an inch and a half for the thumb hole. 
Annnnnnd Done!

These should be snug and not loose. 

I hope you try to make these!




1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It sounds easy....hmmmm! And it looks great! Happy holidays my friend!