Friday, August 27, 2010

Fresh-Cut Friday!








Well? Do we need another blog hop?
Probably not, but I was thinking wouldn't it be fun to have a reason to buy ourselves fresh flowers once a month?
So let's do it!
The first Friday of every month, come on over to my place and share your pictures of your fresh flowers. They can be from your garden or the grocery store. They can be from a garden that you have visited or maybe someone thoughtful sent you posies. Don't limit yourself to a vase! Maybe you crafted a clever floral theme or table arrangement.
I will have Mr. Linky set up for simple linking. (Please just your specific post not your blog address. Our first Fresh-Cut Friday will be September 3.) I've made an image for you to use and link back to me as well. If you are going to link in, make sure that you add a link back to Fresh-Cut Friday, because that's just polite. And of course I would love it if you used my image in your post or on a side bar. It will help to get the word out.

I hope you join in the fun!




I created a feature button. 
If you have ever been featured, please feel free to take and use the
feature button.


19 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Sounds like fun! Looking forward to the first "Fresh-Cut Friday!"

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great idea! I love fresh cut flowers and life is too short not to have around!

Nancy

Melissa said...

What a fun idea.

Anne Lorys said...

This is a fantastic idea!

Thanks so much for the visit, so very nice to discover you and your lovely blog!

Hugs,
Anne

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Ooooh....does this mean Len has to bring me flowers?? cuz you know I ain't growing any!!!

Mylise said...

I love your blog and I love flowers too ! Can I participate to the first Fresh cut Friday ?
Amitiés du Sud de la France
Mylise

Mimi said...

Hi LIZ!!
I would love to be part of this one!!
i have to have daughter do the linky thing, as I have no clue how to do taht!!
Fresh flowers, hmmmm...do I tell him and or leave a post it note or do I buy them my self????
Hugs,
jamie

RoeH said...

I LOVE that picture!!!

Sherrie said...

What a great idea! That you for spreading positive moments!

Mrs. Paul said...

Oh my pooooor roses in this AZ heat. But I do love fresh flowers and I have a Precious Husband who loves to bless me with flowers or a plant quite often. Since he won't be reading this guess I will have to buy them myself - such a burden : )
Hugs and Blessings,
Dorothy

Lisa said...

This is a cute idea Liz! Now I'll have an excuse to buy myself some flowers.:)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hello Liz,

Well I just had the bet time perusing many of your posts! Sweet place you have here!

Thanks so much for stopping by my place and leaving your comment!

Kindly, ldh

Christie said...

I am looking forward to Fresh Cut Friday! Thanks for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! Just even looking at the pictures of fresh flowers will be fun!

The Tablescaper said...

Great idea! Now I just need to remember to do it.

I host a weekly meme called Seasonal Sundays and would love to have you come and join in the fun.

- The Tablescaper

Nanette said...

Hi Liz,
This sounds like a lot of fun!
Valerie

Elaine said...

Looking forward to seeing some beautiful flowers

Mary Ann Pickett said...

GREAT idea...have to wait until Friday though? I bought some yesterday for a little pick me up. I think they will last! I am following you now.
Mary Ann

Zinnia said...

Jättekul ide! Själv älskar jag snittblommor och blommor i alla former. Önskar dig en trevlig helg! Zinnia

curiositaellya said...

Love it! I will join in your parties...Thank you so much!