Monday, February 17, 2014

A Girly Girl Weekend!


Such a VERY Fun weekend! 
Saturday was a vintage themed birthday party for my sweet friend CeeKay from Thinking of Home
It was such a beautiful day and the company was superb!

You really need to see more! The decor was all of her  precious momentos. 
Stop by and see her.
Make sure you wish her Happy Birthday!


  Sunday... well that was a special day.


Wedding dress shopping.  Sigh....


It really has all the feel of a rite of passage. 
So touching and sentimental. 
I can't really even express what a joy it is to help 
a beautiful young woman transition to the next part
of her life.

 Sunday night we celebrated Valentine's Day at The Keg. 
A yummy, medium priced steakhouse.

This is my 6oz steak....


 This is Husband's 20oz steak.
I just had to share that. I thought it was kind of funny.

So that is the weekend wrap up. 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

  

 Oh! AND P.S.
Yes! There is a DRESS!

 Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Yay! Vintage party? Wedding dresses? And those mushrooms! FAB fab fab.

Stephanie said...

So pretty, Liz! I am swooning from all the lace and prettiness :) Happy Tuesday - hugs!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I bet that gown is fabulous. Oh, your pictures are so good. Love how you do that!

Haworth said...

Sounds like such a lovely weekend, Liz! The party link was wonderful to look through, and that lace is just exquisite.

Stacey said...

I saw Ceekay's pictures of her birthday party. That looks like it was so much fun!!

Your Valentine's dinner does look delicious. Doesn't it just crack you up that they even serve 20 oz steaks? But men can definitely eat them. :)