Monday, January 7, 2013

Fresh-Cut Friday Features!



I hope you had a minute to check out some of the pretty arrangements from Fresh-Cut Friday. I thought I would share a few of the highlights... click on any of the pictures to see more.

 Komali shared this exotic masterpiece! Stunning

 Ricki Jill shared a darling little vignette ... 
You really need to see her painting... 
I WANT!  :)


Linda shared a large collection of her favorite tablescapes... every single one had fresh bouquets! 
I love the colors in this photo!

I'm so glad you all joined in. 
It was hard to pick just 3 that I loved the best. 

If you would like to post a feature button feel free to.
Our next Fresh-Cut Friday will be February 2nd.
I hope you will join us! 

Have fun!
 


7 comments:

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Liz, Thank you for featuring me! I think this is a great party and I always enjoy seeing the flowers from your followers around the world! Linda

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So pretty. I really need some pretty flowers, even mine outside are looking pretty tacky. Yes, I am learning to really enjoy my Ipad. It is fun, Posting from it is a little different, but I really do enjoy it. Hope we can all get together soon. Hugs, Marty

Komali Nunna said...

Thank you for featuring my arrangement, Liz.

Heirloom treasures said...

OOOh,they are all so pretty. It's a bit too hot here at the moment to have flowers inside,they wilt too quickly Later in the week there will be a cool change so I'll pick some roses then. xx

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

When do you have some time off? I am ready for a day of fun with a friend!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thank-you so much for the feature, Liz. It has made my day! I look forward to Fresh Cut Friday every month!

xo,
RJ

Melissa said...

Love the proteas - very, very pretty!!