Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Rose of the Season

Hi YA!
Just poppin' in to show off the first rose of the season.

This is where my babies started in January...


This was the end of February...

This was the end of March...

This was this afternoon!
Ya just can't hardly take a bad picture of a rose.

I hope you are having a wonderful Holy Week!

We'll be going to church Good Friday and then of course Resurrection Sunday.

As I get older... I really do think that this is my favorite time of year. I mean, really, if you think about it...without Easter, there would be no point.

Just my thoughts...

What about you?


10 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

LOVE your perfect Easter rose!

Love your thoughts about Eater.

Just sayin.

Blessings be yours!

Suffia said...

Lovely! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lori said...

I love holy week too. Palm Sunday was great, our youth did a simple passion play rendition. I cry every year. And no, you can't take a bad picture of a rose.

Unknown said...

Your Rose is so pretty and I'm sure you will have a wonderful crop this season.
Easter has always been my very favorite holiday. More so than Christmas. Most think Valentine's Day is but it is Easter. My mom died on Easter morning April 15th 2001. It was the sadest day but also what better day to die. Going to MASS that morning during the sermon I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest! Talk about feelings of our Lord!
Hope your Easter is wonderful.
~Shirley

Tales of Whimsy said...

Beautiful!

And I'm slowly learning how gorgeous Spring is. (I'm originally from Florida and we didn't really have Spring)

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I am enjoying my roses as well. I haven't had any before!!
You are so correct about Easter. Hallelujah, He is Risen!!

Melissa said...

amen

Miss Gracie's House said...

I can not believe this...we just got leaves on the rosebushes this week!
So pretty...I can't wait!
Rene
He is risen...Happy Resurrection Day!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh my, how lovely! You're going to have rose blooms soon, can't wait to see them! Beautiful Easter rose. Thank you for your kind comments and for your sweet visit. Wishing you a very HAPPY EASTER.
FABBY

Dana Bishop said...

He is risen indeed!