Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Big Thank Yous!


Hi Everyone!

We had a fantastic but quiet weekend. I hope that you all had a terrific Independence Day!

I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU to everyone that participated in Fresh-Cut Friday this month. I can't even tell you how I enjoy going to every post and seeing all the wonderful ideas for arrangements and gardens. Please remember that even though I will be doing my posts about the flower of the month... that doesn't mean you have to. Please continue to share your pretty posies!

I'm working on some posts tonight and will have some fun stuff to share later this week.

I hope you are all have a wonderful short week!


4 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Liz, I am so happy that you are hosting Fresh Cut Fridays! :D

Sarah said...

Sorry I missed this month. We've been focused on our 4th of July party. I have three vases full of gorgeous sunflowers from the party. Maybe I'll share them next month. ;-)

Mimi said...

HI LIZ!!!
DID darling daughter get home yet????I bet she has some spectacular stories to tell.
I am glad you got me signed up for the women of faith conference!!I am SOOOO excited!!!!YEAH!!!
Let me know your address where to send you your check.
Hugs,
jamie

deb said...

I love seeing everyones posies too!
*hugs*deb