Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pringles Grab & Go

From this...

To THIS!


It is the perfect size for a gift card and some candy!

This one went up North to Sweet Daughter for a Valentine Gift!


SO! I was thinking! It might be fun to have a party! Bring your decorated Grab & Go sized Pringles can. It can be decorated any way that you want! For a holiday... for storage of doo-dads in you craft room... for your kitchen... maybe for the bits and pieces of a game...for your desk at work.... Really for anything... Just decorate and link back here on Saturday, the 9th of April. There is lots of time to put your thinking cap on and get creative!

Help me get the word out by posting about the party or maybe even placing my party button on your sidebar.



Now come on you guys! I have seen what you CAN do!

I can't wait to see what you bring to the party!



18 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

That sounds like fun! I love what you did with your Pringles can. So very pretty! Hmmmm....I've got my thinking cap on now!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Ok....I'm in. I gotta find me a can! Don't eat them normally. Your daughter is going to love it!

April D said...

sounds fun--the wheels are turning. i MAY even have time to DO SOMETHING with this one! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa said...

Liz,
I love this! Count me in! I'll be sure and post about it this week.:)

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

What a great idea! YOu are so creative :)

Nanette said...

Oh how pretty the can turned out, Liz. Sounds like a fun party, now just have to get a can...
Valerie

Kim's Treasures said...

what a sweet Valentine package! It's so beautiful! I love re-using packaging!

Karie said...

Oh, that sounds so fun. I am up for the challenge. You Pringles can is so pretty, I don't think my will match up to your, but I will try something. You have a wonderful blog, I love to visit. Thanks for sharing so much. Karie

Decor To Adore said...

Oh yes, count me in! This sounds like fun. First I have to buy the pringles and eat them. Woo hoo!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Very inspiring! I'm in! I never ever buy them...hmmm...more pounds to my slim figure all in the name of ART!

Unknown said...

Great transformation!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Melissa Miller said...

That is beautiful Liz!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a brilliant sweet and salty idea!!!

The can is just beautiful!!!

God bless ya and have an amazin' day!!! :o)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

How cute! I'll try to get one of these done (even though I am not really a crafter). Can't wait to see everybody's cans. laurie

Miss Gracie's House said...

Now, how cute is that?! Pretty, darn...GREAT idea!
Rene

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Liz! What a clever, cute idea!! Who would'ave thought...... lol!

Thanks for visiting and following my blog! It's so much fun meeting new, inspiring blog friends! Looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming year! :)

xoxo laurie

Kit said...

So pretty and what a great way to use something we would normally just toss out. So clever! Kit

Heaven's Walk said...

Ooops! Forgot to answer your question about my stencil. I bought it on Etsy at Maison de Stencils. She has a large selection of great ones!

xoxo laurie