Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Cream!


This is my latest make over. It wasn't really a super saver.
But it is a customization that anyone can do.
I bought this at JoAnn's on their 60% off seasonal clearance. I thought that it would look really great on my kitchen/family room table with some of my dishes in it....
But it was too dark.

Heeellloooo, cream spray paint! Howdy do, wooden applique!


Sweet Cream!

Just a little reminder... I hope you are joining in on the Where Bloggers Create party. I am and I will be showing you my office/craft room on Saturday. I also have almost finished our guest room. I just need to get the curtains hung. So I will be showing you that little project in the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned and stay COOL!

9 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Pretty!!!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Liz...this is just darling girl...I love also having out my flat ware in glasses and dishes in my olden dish drainer in my kitchen...Hope all is well in your world my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh it is so pretty. Love the look!

Cherrie said...

It looks a lot better painted cream!

Unknown said...

The paint makes magic! Beautiful

Hugs
Charo

Decor To Adore said...

Oh so much better! I love it.

Lisa said...

So cute, Liz!

Kit said...

I like how you always get an item and tweak it to make it even better. I have to start looking at things that way. Keep the projects coming! Kit

What I Say Matters! said...

I love this idea and after looking through your blog i think it is official... i am moving in!!! everything is just so pretty!