Sunday, June 6, 2010

Brownie Sunday!



I kind of had a craving for some chocolate this afternoon. So the easiest thing is always brownies. But of course, I really wanted was chocolate goo! LOL!

So I used my regular brownie recipe but I added a scant teaspoon of instant coffee and a cup of milk chocolate chips.

BOY! That was a good call!


Here is the rest of the recipe:

*1 milk chocolate cake mix

*one stick melted butter

*3 eggs

*1 cup milk chocolate chips

*1 teaspoon instant coffee


Combine ingredients and bake in a greased 9x9 pan at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes.

DONE!


What a way to start the week... with dessert!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Liz, adding the coffee was brilliant! I will definitely give that a try. Nothing in the world better than a brownie. :)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Yum! Coffee and chocolate..my favorite combo! Happy week!...Debbie

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Looks sooo good. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

You let me know when you want to do lunch....I will be there! Mondays and Tuesday are doctor days, but I think you are working anyways...really, let me know...I can't wait!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Oh My!! :)
Have a great week.

Cherrie said...

That looks so good; I may have to make some brownies now!

Lisa said...

This looks so yummy! Wish I had smell-o-vision!