Friday, October 16, 2009

Same Kind Of Different As Me




I have to share this book with you!

It was such an awesome story and so worth your time. It's a Love story, a story of friendship, and most importantly a story about faith and purpose. Specifically God's purpose.

I am pretty harsh book critic and it's a rare book that I go on and on about, so you have to know that I really loved this one.

Same Kind Of Different As Me
by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
with Lynn Vincent

I hope you'll read it and let me know what you thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhhmmmm the title is interesting in itself. I have to keep this in mind the next time i visit the bookstore

Thanks Liz!

Decor To Adore said...

This is on my reading list. I can't wait until the semester to end. :)

Are you planning on attending the AZ bloggy lunch on the 30th?

Lisa said...

Liz,
Just this week 2 other people have told me about this book and its sequel. And now you! I've got to go out and get these.
Lisa
PS I hear there's a movie in the works too.Samuel Jackson is set to play Denver.