Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Monday's Manicure



Hello Loves!
Are you having a good week so far?
I do hope so!


I was feeling a little wild this weekend when I was
doing my nails.... Can you tell?
Don't these look so impressive? But they were so easy! 
Here is the link for the YouTube tutorial.
Seriously, easy peasy!

So yes! I do think that you can be 50 and wear fun nails.


Both of these colors you've seen before. 
Gold is Got my Grove back by Ginger + Liz
The wine color is Romeo & Joliet by OPI  
This one is a frosted dup for Pantone's color of the Year Marsala.

You will being seeing this color again... and again .... and again.....    :)

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes, I LOVE the nails, but first I have to grow some nails. Mine are always short, too short, because I watch too many mystery movies. lol BUT, if I had long nails, I would want them to look just like that. COOL!

Beth said...

Wow, great mani!