Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shabby Chic Meets Sweet Salvage on Mother's Day




On Sunday, in the midst of entertaining tons of family, packing her apartment up to move back to Phoenix and just enjoying the satisfaction of finishing law school, Sweet Daughter took my friend Debi and I to a wonderful Mother's Day Lunch.  When I asked her where we were going she said Chaps. Well, I pictured something totally diferent and she said "No! Trust me! You and Debi will 
LOVE this place!" I said " Oh! Okay....."

Oh! My! Gosh! Did she call it right! 





















 What a SWEET delightful place! I'm telling you this is my heaven. 
We even got to meet the owner, Celeste Shaw. What a sweetheart. 

If you are ever in the Spokane area you must go here. 
Chaps (the diner)
Cake (the bakery)



Thank you sweet girl for a fabulous afternoon! 
Love you!


Joining: 

14 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Where is this delightful place? I must go! What a cool place!

Blondie's Journal said...

What an incredible restaurant...your daughter sure knows how to pick them. I can see why you were taking all the pictures...lovely!

XO,
Jane

Bernideen said...

Very fun post and we got to go along!

Abramyan Avenue said...

Wow...it's so pretty! It's an added bonus when the eatery is as good and pretty as the food! Love it's ambiance! I'm sure yall had a wonderful time...
-april

Ricki Treleaven said...

Wow....that looks like so much fun! :D I want to go!!!

Thanks for putting this post together for us. Great pictures!

Such a sweet photo of you and your daughter....I know you had a Happy Mother's Day!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Pamela Gordon said...

Now, this is an interesting and fun restaurant! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Liz, your daughter is totally incredible just like you. Congrats to her for finishing Law School. What a wonderful place to have lunch, it looks amazing. Thanks tons for sharing at Inspire Me. We need to get the group together soon for lunch and all catch up. Hugs, Marty

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WOW!! What a place- so eclectic and fun. Your eyeballs must have been popping out of your head!

What a dear your daughter is for doing this for you both.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

What a wonderful day- I would love this place.
You have a lovely daughter!
Came over from Marty's!

Lisa said...

Oooooh fun! Your daughter knows you so well.LOL! Congrats to your sweet girl on graduation and her upcoming wedding. This is an exciting time for her...and you.;)

Melissa said...

What a fun place and what a great Mother's Day for you...

Art and Sand said...

What a great place. I love days like that.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That looks like the best place to eat ever! How fun!!!

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

I am extremely jealous!!! Looks like heaven!

Thank you for sharing at the Scoop Link Party this week! Now following your beautiful blog♥

Linsey at The Farmhouse Porch