Saturday, October 2, 2010

What's by Your Sink?





I know that I am not the only one out there that has more plates than I know what to do with! I am always looking for new ways to use them. So I thought that I would share one with you...


This is just a cookbook easel that I stacked 4 different sized plates in.

I am a huge supporter of surrounding yourself with what you love!

NOW!
For a little teaser .....


What does this....
or this .....



Have to do with THIS?


Next Fresh Cut Friday is November 5th!
Thank you to everyone that participated in yesterday's blog crawl. It was so fun to see everyone's arrangements! I hope you took a minute to see them all.

Check back for a fun announcement regarding the November 5th
party!




8 comments:

xinex said...

How beautiful! I need to dress mine too. All I have are hand and dish soap dispensers....Christine

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love you dish soap dispenser. Mine is pretty...but not nearly as classy as yours!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great idea. I love the plates and the soap dispenser is stunning. Hugs, Marty

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love the way you stacked the 4 different sized plates on a cookbook holder. Cute idea! Love & blessings from NC!

Miss Gracie's House said...

I love the layers of blue...so pretty! THANK YOU for the input on the camera...it is good to hear from those of you that love it! I'm still thinking!
Rene

Becca said...

Love your dishes, and I too have my dish soap in a favorite container. You've inspired me to photograph it!

Nanette said...

What a great idea. I love your blue plates and you soap dispenser is really neat!
Valerie

D. Jean Quarles said...

That's a great idea. I agree why not be surrounded with the things you love?