Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photoshop and New Framing Tool





Well, as an edit to my post from yesterday.....The PhotoShop Tutorials were a bust. PhotoShop is just too complicated for me to "just pick up". I would eventually like to take a course and become fully competent. But that will have to wait. So instead my poor husband spent the day with me looking for tools and software programs that were simple and easy enough for me to use and MAC compatible. We were successful with one specialized tool and found that it had some of the basics.

So I thought that I would share with you my husbands review. You might find it interesting. Coding Tools, Reviews, and Solutions The name of the Program is ImageFramer. It is pretty inexpensive and, I thought, easy to use. I tried it out on my header. I am a former user of Photoscape (which is PC only) so that gives you an idea of my skill level. : ) I also use ScrapBlog a lot. Another very simple, fun to use tool.

Do you have any suggestions or helpful tools that you use on the MAC?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You know I am the WRONG one to ask about that.LOL My pc rallied this week so I'm crossing my fingers that it will hold up awhile longer. There are so many other things I'd rather buy with that money.I love your new header! Sounds like a neat program.
PS Did you watch Persuasion last night? I loved it.

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Hmm...I need all the help I can get to make my blog look better. Thanks for posting this..I'm a computer nerd so I need things made simple! I don't even know how to put pretty pictures on the side of my blog or worse yet I don't even know how to write something between pictures! I'm learning and it's people like you who make it easier for people like me...thank you! Maura