Friday, November 21, 2008

Yikes! I've been tagged!




Is everyone enjoying the wonderful fall weather? I hope so!


Now what!?
Well I have been blogging for several months and I have never been tagged! How fun!
Sunday Girl at Crafty Corner has Tagged me. Thank you for including me! So I need to give you 8 facts about me......hhhhmmmmm let's see....


1. I work with almost all men. Which is fun, but I think it is part of the reason that I love doing my blog and interacting with all of the ladies in blog land. All of the beautiful ideas and pictures always inspire me.
2. I drive a little sports car that I love. In fact I love to drive fast whenever I can. One year for my birthday my hubs bought me a day at the Bonderant race track. It's called lap the track. I got to drive a formula one race car. I totally loved it. It could have been my missed calling. : )
3. I have been to Paris, London and several places in Germany.
4. In the spring my daughter and I are going to New York.
5. I love to scrapbook! I can spend an entire weekend in my pajamas doing nothing else.
6. I got my love of dishes from my mother.
7. We have 3 cats. Midgie, (a three legged marvel) Fletcher (he only has about 6 teeth) both are rescue kitties. And Spookers ( he is a black kitty that is afraid of everything)
8. My hubs says that I am the most positive person he knows!

Now I have to pick 8 bloggers and they have to do the same thing. I will let you know right up
front that I know some of you ladies don't care for these. If I pick you and you don't want to play, please don't feel obligated. It's just for fun.

1. Ceekay at Thinkin' of Home
2. Brettinsky at The Southern Hostess
3. Miss Janice at Etiquette with Miss Janice
4. Bo at Blinks 'N Winks From Brown-Eyes
5. Tam at Gypsy's Corner
6. Debra at Gloryfeathers, Starlight and Roses
7. Laurie at Bargain Hunting with Laurie
8. Cami at Creating Myself


What you need to do:

1. each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. people who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. at the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
4. don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

Please leave me a comment so I know you've finished.


10 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Ohhh! We should get together and scrap!

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Oh wow! I had forgotten to bookmark your blog so I googled it. Then I come here & read that you have tagged me. What a surprise! Cool... thank you so much! I'll do a post later in the week.

Thanks again Speed Racer! *giggle*

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Ohhh, I want to join Laura and you and scrap...no really!
Thanks for the tag...I do do them and enjoy it, but it may be a bit. I seem sorta behind the eight ball right now.
Love when you come by. Have a great thanksgiving.

Bo said...

Hi Liz...Congrats on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me...I did this very meme only a few weeks ago, so if you don't mind I will accept the award and not bore everyone again with the meme...I did love reading & learning more about you...A race car driver...hmmmm, who would have guessed...LOL ;-) Bo

Jill said...

Oh I'm a scrapbooker too! That is what I had planned for myself this weekend! I haven't scrapbooked in about 6 months due to the major upheaval of the move & house. I really miss it!

Thanks for sharing all those little tidbits about yourself...it is fun to see how much you have in common with others!
~Jill

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thanks for the tag. I've never been tagged before either. As long as another "Liz" doesn't send me the same tag, I'll be ok! I'll try to get to this soon. laurie

Anonymous said...

I'M A SCRAPBOOKER ALSO.I TOO LOVE TO JUST LOOSE MYSELF AS YOU SAID FOR DAYS JUST SCRAPBOOKING.IT'S SUCH A STRESS RELIEVER.AND I LOVE THE LOOK ON MY FRIENDS AND FAMILIES FACE WHEN THEY SEE THEMSELVES ALL GLOIRFIED ON PAPER.HAI ENJOY YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH...ANN

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Go speed racer go!! LOL!
Hey, I had a black cat named Spooker~ we got him in Oct. one year and he was afraid of everything too.
I miss him so. I had to leave him with my ex when I left him. I always wonder if he's still alive and how he is...
Do you have pics of your kitties? I don't remember seeing any~

Sunday Girl said...

Hi Liz,
Thanks for playing along, I guess most people don't like being tagged. I enjoyed reading about you.
I thought it was a fun thing to do, to get to know people a little better.
Like so many, I am scrapbooker too. I love working with paper. Have you tried making your own at all?

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What fun facts! Time at the track? What a coooool gift!!! vrrrrm!

BTW, I love the squirrel on your table! Wayyyy cute!

xo
Becky