Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I Love....




I love .... 

That we are FINALLY getting some of that beautiful weather!
Being in my backyard!
A  hot cup of coffee from my Kurig Coffee Maker!
I also REALLY love that feeling you get when a project starts to roll to an end and 
you can just tell... It's going to be good!

 That's where I'm at with the big Granny Square Afghan that I am making for Sweet Daughter.


 I can't wait to show you the finished project... actually, I can't wait for the finished project to be done!
More later....


 I also love Flowers! 
I hope you will be able to join in this Friday.


3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

These both look awesome. (the coffee and blanket)

Pamela Gordon said...

Love the colours in this afghan. So pretty. Enjoy the lovely weather.

Lisa said...

Love the colors in your afghan! It is much cooler here too. It's nice to get to enjoy the outdoors.:)