Monday, October 7, 2013

Sharing the Beauty



Oh! My! GOSH!
What a great Fresh-Cut Friday!
Thank you to everyone that joined in with your 
gorgeous posts. I loved them all

I had a REALLY hard time picking 3...
SO I picked 5!

Click on the images below to see each post


Liz shared a perfectly simple arrangement of hydrangea... but make sure you check out her garden... the colors are gorgeous!


Incorporating the Flower of the Month, Suzanne shared a great idea for a party favor.


Linda shared some great tips on bringing fresh and dried fruit into our arrangements with this beautiful tablescape.


Laure shared a special birthday celebration using everything that she already had.


Fabby shared a very special family event and showed how floral arrangements are part of the tradition in her family. 



I hope you will join in for the next Fresh-Cut Friday. 
November 2nd. 
The Flower of the Month is the Chrysanthemum.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the fruit with the dried flowers! Very pretty!

Decor To Adore said...

Ah thank you my friend. Flowers truly made a house feel like a home.