Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Classy Pumpkin Painting

 Saturday was a fun day.  I spent it with the lovely ladies of 
You can see more about them here.
It was held at my friend Debi's house. 
SOME DAY I'm going to do a whole photo shoot of just her gorgeous 
home. 
 
 It was lunch and then a quick painting class.
There were so many fun ideas. Look at these sweet little dinner rolls. 
How smart!
Of course what's a craft class without a cupcake station?




 
 So at some point... the paint has to hit the pumpkin. 

 Every table had all the supplies needed.
 




 Such a fun afternoon! 
Thanks Ladies!

I'm joining: Someday Crafts

P.S. Don't forget Fresh-Cut Friday 
The party starts tomorrow night!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I wish I could go! That looks like so much fun...love the pumpkin with the metallic look!

Tales of Whimsy said...

FUN. And those little pumpkin shaped pastries are adorbs.

Unknown said...

Awesome, awesome,awesome..what a lovely bunch of creative ladies!

Melissa said...

Looks like a blast...

Stacy said...

You are lucky to have such a cool group of ladies to hang out with. The pumpkins are gorgeous ~ and painted very well! I pinned the little pumpkin dinner rolls - those are just too cute.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, what a fabulous party and your pumpkin is stunning. How fun is this. Hugs, Marty

The Charm of Home said...

Great idea!
Sherry