Monday, October 7, 2013

WooT WOO!


I finished it! 
I'm so happy. This was a really fun project. 
I loved the colors... I loved how easy the whole
thing went together.
But what I REALLY LOVE is the feeling of finishing something! 
Love it!


 The whole point of this little throw was to use up some yarn.

 Well, as most things go when you don't plan.... 
I ended up buying more yarn to finish it and still ended 
up with tons of extra yarn left over! UGH!

I found this sweet little vintage, 70's style mug at Goodwill. 

 Look at that sweet vintage pillow. That will go with the afghan.
It doesn't match, but it goes.

 
 So that's it. Daughter gets the mug, pillow and afghan.

On to the next project! 

I'm joining Marty for Inspire Me Tuesday


6 comments:

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Love the colors in the Afghan, you did a beautiful job. I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it!
My mam-maw used to make them all the time when I was little, oh how I wish that I had some of them now.

Bernideen said...

I love getting things done and your project im wonderful and perfect for cooler upcoming weather! I know she loves it!

Lisa said...

Very pretty and unique color combo! Love it...and your daughter will too.;)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very Pretty! Really like the colors.She will really enjoy it with cooler weather coming.

Tales of Whimsy said...

If you lived locally, I would bug you for lessons. ;)

Our photos said...

The photo of your project are beautiful!
Greetings, RW & SK