Monday, September 30, 2013

Let's Play Miscellaneous Catch-up!

Hey Everyone, 
Do you ever have one of those posts that you just have some stuff to say... 
It isn't important...
Just things that you are behind on mentioning. 

Well this is that post!

 Several weeks ago I got to go to a sweet friend's birthday party. 
Now, she is one of the most creative people I have ever met! 
No seriously!

So I wanted to make her something fun, smart and different. 
Just like her

This is what I came up with.

 Needless to say, being the kind person she is,  the next time I saw her, she had it
on. And it really looked great darling on her

 We were chatting and she said that I should make a few and put them on Etsy. 
Then my daughter said " I told you mom! Those are really cute!" 
And of course my husband who is always encourageing me said 
"they are right! Just try it!" 

 So! I did!
 
 I also have some of these on there. 
I think they would be darling on Christmas packages.
There are also some things that you can custom order as well.

Let me know what you think, please.



And finally...
Here are the Colors of the Week. 
I got a little behind.


 Color of the Week #9 
OPI - Berlin There Done That (light gray)
OPI - You don't  Know Jacques! (accent nail)

Color of the week #10
OPI - I Knead Sour Dough

I'll be joining Inspire me Tuesday

SO!
That's that!
Have a great week! 

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

The bows are SO cute...I could really see them embellishing gifts. You are good!!

I love these colors, perfect for winter...I need your long nails to pull them off!

Love posts like this. Sometimes I have random thoughts, opinions and ideas cross my mind and I think I ought to mention them on my blog and then I completely forget!

XO,
Jane

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Liz,
The necklaces are really cute! I agree with your friend and your family. I think you will do well on Etsy. My daughter and I also have a shop on Etsy, we're very new to it but having a great time creating together and meeting new people.
I'm off to check your shop out.

Tales of Whimsy said...

NICE! And I love the light gray.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Those necklaces are so fabulous, you are such a clever person. Love the bows too. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty