Friday, September 20, 2013

Lil' Boo Bear!


Warning! I'm tickeled with this little project! 
I seriously can't believe I actually designed something.... 
Okay... "Design" is a loose term.

I had the privilege of being invited to baby shower for a sweet little baby boy last Saturday. 
I wanted to make a sweet, very soft, but tough and squishy little bear that could survive 
a little boy.
I think I met my goal. 

I could not find a pattern that I liked but that was simple enough for even me. 

So I looked at everything I could find and came up with this lil guy. 

I hope I recorded all of my steps accurately... I really want to make a Lil' Pink Bear.

One of the other things that the hostess did, that I think was so smart, was that we were to bring 
a book instead of a card! Isn't that cute?
Well, I thought to so. 
I sent my hubs out to pick the perfect book for a little boy and this is what he came
home with. 

Perfect!
 
Well, that is it for now.
We are getting all of the Fall decor out and preparing to celebrate
our family September Birthdays.

How do you feel about:
Loaded Potato Soup
Wilted Spinach Salad
Meatloaf
Fresh Green Beans

and for dessert? 
Salted Caramel Brownies
(oh my)

As a side note: I would be thrilled if you took a look at my little etsy shop!
There are some great gift ideas and also some custom order items.

 Show and Tell Saturday


4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, this is the cutest thing. I love your little beat. He is precious. What a special gift. Hugs, Marty

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh my! How lovely. I love love love love it. And the book? Perfect!!!!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I did a book birthday party for my daughter once. It was great. You are getting super good in the crocheting.....i can't do a stitch!!

Haworth said...

What a dear little bear, Liz. And that's a perfect book for a litle boy! We had a "story book" shower for my grandson before he was born and we filled a cradle with all the books as people arrived. He had quite a library by the time he was born! Wishing you a lovely week.