Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Because You Asked!



Everytime I use this flatware in a post I always have lots of compliments and at least one person will ask where I got the set. Honestly, one of my best friends bought it for me years and years ago for my birthday. I love the way it looks in the kitchen and in a spooner, but we never actually use it. I am afraid it would not last very long if we did. So it's kind of just for looks. :)

But here's a little bit of info, because I love you guys soooo much, I went on line and found them. Click here KitchenRUS.com to see. They have them in several different colors. So you can get them in any color you want! Have fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! Oh, the flatware is adorable! I don't think I've ever seen any like this!
Have a wonderful 4th!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0

Blondie's Journal said...

Liz,

I do like the gingham flatware so I checked out the website. Lots of neat stuff!! I am eyeing the teaspoons with the little teapots on the end!

Thanks for the tip, Liz!!

xoxo
Jane

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Liz thanks so much for the infro...I have always loved yours...May you have a safe and great Fourth my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Lisa said...

I do love your flatware! I have a few too many sets myself!! These are cute!
Hugs, Lisa

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh it is so cute! Thanks for the link to the site. I'll check it out. Have a great holiday weekend. laurie

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That is really cute; perfect for a summer-time table!
You asked about the vintage greeting cards -- I like to copy them and make tags (if they are not copyrighted :)
I also like to use the originals to send on occasion!
~Becca~

Miss Janice said...

I absolutely LOVE that flatware...too cute!