Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Because You Asked!



Everytime I use this flatware in a post I always have lots of compliments and at least one person will ask where I got the set. Honestly, one of my best friends bought it for me years and years ago for my birthday. I love the way it looks in the kitchen and in a spooner, but we never actually use it. I am afraid it would not last very long if we did. So it's kind of just for looks. :)

But here's a little bit of info, because I love you guys soooo much, I went on line and found them. Click here KitchenRUS.com to see. They have them in several different colors. So you can get them in any color you want! Have fun!

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Hi Liz! Oh, the flatware is adorable! I don't think I've ever seen any like this!
Have a wonderful 4th!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :0

Blondie's Journal said...

Liz,

I do like the gingham flatware so I checked out the website. Lots of neat stuff!! I am eyeing the teaspoons with the little teapots on the end!

Thanks for the tip, Liz!!

xoxo
Jane

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Liz thanks so much for the infro...I have always loved yours...May you have a safe and great Fourth my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Lisa said...

I do love your flatware! I have a few too many sets myself!! These are cute!
Hugs, Lisa

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh it is so cute! Thanks for the link to the site. I'll check it out. Have a great holiday weekend. laurie

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That is really cute; perfect for a summer-time table!
You asked about the vintage greeting cards -- I like to copy them and make tags (if they are not copyrighted :)
I also like to use the originals to send on occasion!
~Becca~

Miss Janice said...

I absolutely LOVE that flatware...too cute!