Monday, June 1, 2009

June/July Issue of Semi-Homemade



I know you guys are going to think I'm weird about Sandra Lee... I'm not really. But when I got this issue I just knew that you guys would love it! It is all Blue and white!

There are some really fun craft ideas... with the how too's. All very simple! Love the "cameo" idea.


And of course the trade mark Semi-Homemade recipes. Look at this cake! I think I am going to have to try it. I just have to say the photos are awesome. I think this is going to be my new favorite magazine. I know I love Tea Time, and Romantic Country but this magazine is packed with everyday ideas that are totally do-able.

I don't know... I've heard it said that Sandra Lee is the New Martha Stewart.... What do you think?



16 comments:

Donna said...

I'll have to pick up a copy. I got to meet Sandra Lee at the Pillsbury Bake-Off last year. :)

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I'm going to have to pick up a copy too!! Yep I think Sara is the new Martha!!
♥ Teresa

Lois Christensen said...

I have never seen her magazine! Love the blue and white theme!!! And no, you're not weird!!!

Stacey said...

She does make everything look beautiful, doesn't she?

Lisa said...

I love all her tablescape ideas!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh good! Finally someone else that likes Sandra Lee. Most everyone else I know does not like her.

The next Martha. Hmmm. I've never seen Sandy refinish a chair or tackle mildew.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Liz...now girl I need to get me a copy of that mag...I also love romantic homes but not also of crafts ideas in it...this I think I would love..May you have a great day my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Anonymous said...

I never heard of her??? I'm going to have yo get that magazine!! I do however love Tea time magazine......hugs, Jennifer

Lisa said...

OH pretty and yummy!!
Hugs, Lisa

Pink Slippers said...

That cake does not just look yummy but beautiful too
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sneak peek. Sure looks like a nice magazine to read. I love those candle holders with their swirls :-)Of course, blue cake! Who couldn't resist!

Li

Mrs. Sensibility said...

I love the cake. I also love all the pretty scrapbook looking backgrounds for your pictures. Would you mind sharing what program you use to do this?
Thanks,

Tomarie said...

Ahhhhhh...how I love blue and white!! Now the cake...that is AWSOME!! You've really made me want to make one now! :-) L~

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Looks like a beautiful magazine. Thanks for telling us. I'll be looking for it. laurie

Kris said...

I'm so out of the loop I didn't know Sandra had a magazine out, but I'll sure try and find a copy. I do like her easy recipe's and decorating tips.

Kris

Crystal said...

I really like Sandra Lee and have one of her books, but I thought I was the only one :) She could be the new Martha, because everyone is looking for easy and simple nowadays.
I did not know she had a magazine.
Thanks for sharing!
Crystal