Friday, June 5, 2009

Nothing Bundt Cake!



Well, I know Mother's Day was weeks ago, however, I thought I better share my Mother's Day treats before Father's Day is here! LOL

Now as you may or may not remember, my Mother's Day gift came early. Like months ago. You can read about it by clicking here. I still LOVE it!!! But Handsome Hubs and Sweet Daughter still made the day very special for me.

They brought home the most adorable, yummy cake from a bakery here in Scottsdale named Nothing Bundt Cakes. If you live here in the Phoenix area it is worth the extra drive. I can highly recommend them!

They do a wonderful job of making it special for your event. Look at the pretty silk flower in the middle....

The cake itself is so moist. They also put chocolate chips in the batter. Then all drizzled, heavily, with cream cheese frosting. OH MY!
Obviously, you don't want this around all the time, but what a special treat!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks soooo good! I wouldn't mind having it around all the time...but I think my hips might...LOL! I like that they made it look so pretty too....hugs, Jennifer

Blondie's Journal said...

Liz,

This is just a work of art. Isn't it amazing what they are doing with confections all the time now? They are almost too good to eat. Almost.

Enjoy!!!

xoxo
Jane

kate said...

Boy that looks good!!! We have a bakery here called Cupcakes, and they make that Red Velvet Cake, yummm, thanks for sharing
kate

Stacey said...

That is almost too pretty to eat! I bet you did though. :)

Stacey said...

That is almost too pretty to eat! I bet you did though. :)

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Gorgeous cake, lucky you!! (and I'm afraid I'd eat it anyway. lol!!
♥ Teresa

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

YUM! That looks soooooo good! Your blog looks so pretty too. laurie

Debra Howard said...

That is so yummy looking. Too pretty to eat almost.
Debbie

Miss Janice said...

Red velvet is my all-time favorite cake! That cake is picture-perfect:)

Decor To Adore said...

Ok, I am definitely putting it on my "too eat" list. :)

Lisa said...

OK. I thought Sprinkles cupcakes were fabulous, but I am definitely feelin' the WHOLE cake vibe (O: Especially red velvet. I KNOW this cake was as delish as it looks!

Cherrie said...

I love the scrapbook pages! Are they real pages or a program you use?

Lois Christensen said...

Yum!! Looks so pretty as well as delicious! Enjoy!

Tomarie said...

Oh yum!! I would look at this right before going to bed! LOL! :-) L~