Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look What Came In The Mail Monday!



Yesterday, I came home to the sweetest treat!


My gift from Lisa at Hospitable Pursuits arrived and let me just tell you what! I had so much fun opening it up. I just had to tell you all about it!
See the sweet gift box? Take a closer look.... It's from her gift card line!



All of my pictures can be expanded. So feel free to look closely.

Rose Coop Farm is an adorable line of artwork that Lisa sells on her blog. But she is so modest that you might have missed them. So I think that you should make sure that you check out her work. It really is cute!! Click on Rose Coop Farm to see what I'm talking about.


A lovely cup and saucer, tea towel, and some of her special note cards!

A very fragrant candle and a bath cupcake. How cute!

A Rose Coop Farm Journal. See the cow bell and key? I love it!!


Thank you Lisa! I love my beautiful gifts!


Make sure you go visit Lisa's Beautiful Blog!!!!

8 comments:

the wild raspberry said...

what a sweet surprise! love the bell and the key~what nice touches!
have a wonderful day...
chasity

Lisa said...

I'm so glad your package arrived in 1 piece! I have to clarify that my dear friend Linda does all the artwork. The stories are mine. Doesn't she do a great job? Thank you for all the kind words and support. You are such a dear bloggy friend.:) Enjoy!

Decor To Adore said...

What a treasure you received!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

What nice gifts. Enjoy.
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! What wonderful things! Wish I had some wonderful things! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Lisa said...

Really great!! You are so lucky!!
Hugs, Lisa

Cherrie said...

Wow those gifts are so cool. I love the note cards.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Congratulations! What a great package. laurie