Monday, November 18, 2013

Winter Tablescape with Super Easy Cameo Napkin Rings




 So I had this idea. I wanted a very romantic table using lace, wood, burlap and cameos!

 The whole table just kind of came together. I mostly used items that 
I already had.

 The exception being the napkin rings and the wood chargers. 

 The napkin rings I made and the wood chargers I picked up Saturday. 
I only picked up 4...but now I think I want to go get the rest of them.
I love layers...


So here's how I made my little napkin rings. 

 This is so simple... The pictures really explain it all.

 Cut your TP roll in half... 2 and 1/4 inches.

 A serrated knife works best. It won't tare up our roll.


 This burlap ribbon is awesome. 
It already had the lace on it and it has the wire to make it fold-able.

Generously glue the folded edge and use your clothes pins to hold in place.


Now do the same thing with your velvet ribbon.

 I held these in place with the clothes pins too. The velvet ribbon is 
a little bit harder to work with.
 Use your hot glue gun to glue on your cameo. 
I got my cameos at HL on sale.
And there you have it! 
I told you it was easy! :) 
The possibilities are endless, I tell ya!

I'll be joining:


17 comments:

Jennifer Hays said...

Love these! They look much more complicated than they are. Thank you for the tutorial. :)

Stacey said...

You're right..the possibilities are endless. You could make those for every season. I will believe a friend with green nail polish any day of the week.

DIYbyDesign said...

I love your tablescape and your napkin ring holders. You did a beautiful job. I would love for you to come and link this up at my party that opens at 8pm EST tomorrow night (Tuesday). Hope to see you there. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

I have that ribbon and I love it! You did a fabulous job with them and everything came together beautifully.

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOVE it. And how did you make the pine cone bouquet?

Melissa said...

Super sweet - nice job bringing it altogether.

Stephanie said...

Oooo....so pretty! The cameo's are a beautiful touch and any guest would enjoy dining at your lovely table :) Hugs to you!

Poppy said...

Liz,

These are absolutely lovely!! So romantic and elegant...and yes, easy! Gorgeous photos, especially of your beautifully set, glowing table.

Poppy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Liz, your tablesetting is so beautiful. Love all the layers and those napkin rings are stunning. What a great tutorial too. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Inspired by you said...

So cute! What a great job!

Sarah said...

So pretty! Thanks for the tutorial.

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Beautiful napkin rings...I love the cameo! Great tutorial :-)

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Love the napkin rings!

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,

They came out so lovely. I like simple easy crafts that look fantastic.

Hugs, Lynnie

Lulu said...

So warm and cozy is your table. I love all the creative ideas for napkin rims made with paper rolls. They are a perfect up cycle.

Tea in Texas said...

OH so lovely the tablescape has a vintage feel. I enjoyed the directions and photos of the very pretty napkin rings and this would be very easy to recreate. Thanks for the ideas and have a great week!

Pam

Unknown said...

Lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.comLol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.com