Sunday, November 3, 2013

Merci!





 Merci! 
Thank you all for sharing all your lovely flowers! 
Here are a few highlights...


 Penny shared her beautiful Chocolate set


 Melissa shared her Anne of Green Gables Party Theme... DARLING!



Monica shared a gorgeous, frost kissed sunrise.


 Stephanie shared a beautiful fall poem.


Thank you Everyone!
If you would like to, feel free to take a featured button.

I hope you will mark your calanders for December 6th. 
Can you believe it?


See you then!





9 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I haven't had time to visit everyone's parties yet. I've been overwhelmed with fall break, horse shows, and Halloween.

Thanks for hosting one of my favorite link parties, Liz! Have a blessed Sunday!

xo,
RJ

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

So sorry I forgot to join the party!

Stacey said...

Such beautiful flowers this time. I never cease to be amazed at the beauty created.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love it and I love that mug!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Where did you get it?

Decor To Adore said...

I loved the AOGG vignette. Such fun.

Have a happy fall day and please stop by to enter my 1000th post celebration giveaways all week long.

Stephanie said...

Thank you for hosting, sweet Liz :) It's truly a joy to link up with you. Have a great week - hugs!

April D said...

So many pretties! I hated to miss, but we spent the day in the country meeting cousins of my mom. It was gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

all the loveliness - thank you!!