Monday, November 4, 2013

A Simple Fall Table






 We actually had some folks over for dinner a few weeks ago and I got a chance to use my 
new Spode Jumbo Tea Cups.



The centerpiece was my 3 tier server full of acorns and mini pumpkins. 
With 2 little lanterns on either side.


Simple!


 
Perfect for soup!

I had been eying these sweet little numbers for a while,
but thought they were a little extravagant... 


 

My husband is really good about sending me an Amazon gift card 
every now and then.... I had been saving them up and
finally decided that it was time to spend them!
 So glad I did. :)



 Happy Fall! 

I'm Joining Marty for Inspire me Tuesday







6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Liz, I love your pretty new cups and I love blue and orange. Your tiered centerpiece is gorgeous. Such a pretty tablescape. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Tales of Whimsy said...

How simple and beautiful. I love using the things we get from nature to decorate. Bravo!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Those are so pretty and so you. I have the same tier centerpiece!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tablescape! I love blue willow and your arrangement is lovely. I'm a new GFC follower now!
www.vintagecreationsbycw.blogspot.com

Love Of Quilts said...

You call it simple. I call it simply lovely.

Haworth said...

That's a beautiful Autumn table, Liz! The Spode is so lovely and looks perfect with your pumpkins. Wishing you a beautifu fall.