Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New and Improved! or Room for a Bigger TV!

Oh! Hello There! 
Really, so very glad your here!
I'm pretty excited to show you our new cabinet. 
Black, French Country-ish and HUGE! 
I LOVE it!
This is one of the few pieces of furniture that Hubs and I shopped for and
purchased together. We got it at the Potato Barn.  Funny name GREAT furniture!
 So many decorating possibilities.
LOOK! My oversized Blue and White tea cups look like the were made for this shelf. :)

Can you imagine ... in a week or 2? 
Full of evergreens and hmmmm ???? 
Let me think. :) 

 Hubs didn't feature all the nooks and crannies .... DECORATED. 
He thought that it would be full of books and DVDs. 

 I said no no no....

THAT'S WHAT THE BOTTEM IS FOR! 
Silly boys!


Have a good evening!

I'll be joining:
Show and Tell Friday
Share Your Cup Thursday

7 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a great piece of furniture...love it!

Unknown said...

Love your new furniture! You have it decorated so pretty!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Silly boys, good thing he has a good decorating woman to make it pretty for him :)
Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh my, Liz! This is a gorgeous piece of furniture! I love the color and finish and those lemon topiaries as accents look so Frenchy to me...wonderful job on decorating it! I can just imagine all the fun you will be having playing with it:)Thanks for sharing with us! Hugs, Poppy

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh I LOVE it....love it! Now for the big TV!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ha! Silly boy. This looks FAB. Great find.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Beautiful piece Liz. I love the beadboard look in the back! You are going to have so much fun with it for Christmas. There use to be a Potato Barn in the Salt Lake area, but I think it closed. I went there once and loved what they had! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann