Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Just random little things .....



You know.... some weekends are just better than others. 
These are just some little random things that 
made my weekend delightful. 


Went to Trader Joe's and got some of the most fragrant Lilacs. 
Went to Hobby Lobby and the signs and nobs were
on sale. I will end up hanging the "EAT" 
sign in the kitchen.  (obviously)


The Hot and Cold knobs are part of a little unfinished project that 
I plan on sharing later. But the little checked knobs
were a complete inspiration. 
Why did I not do this before? 


Before... plane white knobs. 


After!


So simple! 


Pretty Mother's day flowers from my girl. These arrived late Saturday afternoon.
And spent Sunday with my mom and daughter. 
FUN! 


And finally ...
A sneak peak at my dress for "THE" wedding.

EEEEEEEEEK!

I have to loose 15 more pounds. 
But that's for another weekend!



Enjoy your week!


6 comments:

Deb said...

Love the little nobs on the cabinet, Liz. Such a simple change and yet it adds such impact. So sweet. How exciting that your daughter is getting married. Your MOB dress & shoes look gorgeous. I have two married and one to go.

Stacey said...

Love the knobs and the Eat sign. :)

Now those shoes...they are glamorous!!

Heirloom treasures said...

Sweet little addition to the cabinet. Love the colour of your dress and shoes. Can't wait to see it on you.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Those are gorgeous shoes!! You will be fabulous!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo love the dress.
Adore the shoes!
Good luck losing weight.
I can't wait to see what you do with those knobs. Where'd you get them? HL?

Lisa said...

Love all the knobs! They really changed up the look of your cabinet. I can't wait to see what you do with the hot and cold knobs!
I wore a tape dress for Whitney's wedding. Such a sophisticated color that goes with anything. You're gonna be a knockout!