Friday, November 9, 2012

Views worth mentioning...


Hi Lovelies....









I'm a pretty lucky girl! I get to come home everyday for lunch. Today, as I look out at my back yard, I see balmy, palm trees, warm, sunshine and crisp, cool breezes. Sorry, I'm not trying to torture you, but it is the reason folks move here every year. Everyday this week I have been working (one yummy bowl at a time) on a pot of Beef Bourguignon that I made Sunday for dinner.  It is a little more work than making regular beef stew... but ooooooh! so worth it. It has seriously gotten better everyday. I linked the recipe for you from The Food Network. This is the recipe that I used. 

I also have finished another crochet project... I'll show you that later..... 

Any way, I hope you are having a fabulous Friday! 

Do you have a big weekend planned?



3 comments:

Bernideen said...

I made Julia's recipe a few years back and again since then- the pot cost me $100.00 (Emerile's) so I need to make it again! ha!

Blondie's Journal said...

It looks so good, Liz! And I truly believe it tastes better after reheating it, pasta also.

Love the views you have and yes, I'm a bit envious. But I am also one of those weirdo's that likes snow!

XO,
Jane

koralee said...

You are lucky...such a lovely view...it is now getting chilly out here and time to bundle up and eat such yummy soups and stews...yours looks amazing. Happy weekend.