Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How Cute Is THIS!?



Hi Favorite Friends and Neighbors! 
I hope you are having a FABULOUS week! 

I just finished my latest little project and thought I would
pop in and show it off a little.

  I used this pattern from the Lion Brand Yarn web site. 
 But of course... I changed it a little.... 
I used a larger hook(J instead of G), 
2 yarns at the same time and my 
cast on was 28 instead of 38.
I even did a cute little lining and a covered button.

I am really loving the whole crochet thing. 
I'm not sure why, but it really relaxes me.

OMG! 
It just dawned on me...
I'm AM that crazy, crochet lady with the 3 cats! 
LOL!!

Oh well!




8 comments:

Cooking-love said...

Precioso¡¡¡¡besos.

Olga said...

It's super cute!

jeanetteann said...

Very Chic. x

Lisa said...

Way cute!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

DARLING!

Love Of Quilts said...

OMG! YOUR JUST RELIZING YOU HAVE THREE CATS. LOL THAT WAS TO CUTE.
CUTE CROCHETED BAG. I LIKE THE COLOR.

ThrifterSisters said...

That is absolutely adorable! I am so jealous that I never learned to crochet. Who know that you could make such cute accessories?

Erica

Tony Wilson said...

Have a wonderful Thanks giving. It's always good to stop and take stock of all we have to be thankful for.

Euonymus Burning Bush -Euonymus Compactus