Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Its A Sign!




Do you ever just feel like making something? I do. I was browsing around the Walmart craft department and saw this little oval plaque for .99 cents.
So I brought it home.

I went through my scrapbook paper and stickers... you know the stuff that is leftover...
and I came up with an idea.


I made a sign.... for the pantry!
Not bad for .99 cents...
I love it when I can use my leftovers!
I hope you are having a great Easter Week! Hubs and I will be doing some different things this year. We are going to be fasting from Good Friday (sunset) to Easter Sunday Morning (sunrise). Our hope is to glorify the Lord and just praise Him for what He has done for us. I will tell you how it goes. We've never fasted before so I am expecting a great blessing!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!! That is truly beautiful!!!! WOW!!! And I hope U have a wonderful Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracey said...

That is so cute! I definitely have to steal that idea. Do you just Modge Podge over the paper?

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So pretty and so creative. YOu really do have a huge creative streak in you. I wish some of it would rub off on me. I know the Lord will bless you for your devotion to Him. Happy Easter. Hugs, Marty

Nanette said...

Hi Liz,
That turned out so pretty! It may have started out at 99 cents but now that you have added your special touch it is worth far more!
Valerie

Cherrie said...

That is just beautiful! Good luck with the fasting! May God Bless you both!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That is so cute and I love using things I already have!
Happy Easter...He is Risen!

Lisa said...

That is adorable! And I am lovin' your new banner!!! It is so pretty.

Lisa said...

COOL! I do so love it!! Enjoy!
Hugs, Lisa

Mimi said...

HI Liz!!!!
Oh gosh that sign is truly amazing!!!I assume you covered it in fabric and placed something so delicate and sweet around the edge???Then added stickers and the words!!! great job!!!!
I love it!!!!
I will try to copy and paste that AZ blogger tag, thanks for making that for us, I love that also!!!!
I am not all that good at the copy thing!!!!haha
had a fun time last sat.
I have had a very rough start to this great week, Good --no not going to say luck, as God will Honor your faithfulness in fasting, he is a Great God and he can help us do everything, and I Pray BLessings be showered on you!!!!
I had a rough time not eating, but then I was NOT fasting unto the lOrd, so that is why it is hard , but with God and Prayer it can be done easily!!!!
Happy Easter
God Bless you
hugs,
jamie

D. Jean Quarles said...

Incredibly cute.