Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's almost over! Finally!




Out with the old and in with the new already!
I'm not going to miss this sad, sorry year one bit! Kiss it good by with a huge smack!

I'm wishing you all a wonderful and safe New Years Eve. Here's to a better year for each and everyone of us with lots of opportunity.
I thank you for coming by and reading my silly, little posts and for always leaving wonderful, encouraging comments. This little blog, though sometimes seemingly invisible, has provided such a creative outlet for me. I just love it and I love you all too. Thank you!


Happy New Year!


P.S. I still haven't drawn my 3 winners for the ornaments. So make sure you sign up for that and let me know if post about it. Click on the button in my side bar to find out more. I will probably do that next Saturday.


11 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

LOL We've posted the same quote!! Great minds think alike!!! But yours is PRETTY!!!! Happy New Year to you!!!
Hugs ♥ Teresa

P. said...

Let's always give thanks for the year that is finishing and hope for a good new year.
Alfazema

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Liz, What a sweet place you have here. I took a few moments to scroll through many of your posts and enjoyed each one of them.

Love the Benjamin Franklin quote! I am happy to see this year go too... wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving your comment!

Kindly, ldh

Lisa said...

Happy New Year Girl! I agree, hello 2010! Lisa

Lisa said...

Happy New Year! Hope it is your best yet!
Hugs, Lisa

Decor To Adore said...

Happy New Year, Happy New decade!

I am looking forward to seeing in the new year.

Love the new header.

Lisa said...

Happy New Year, Liz! I love the quote by Ben Franklin. :)

Nanette said...

Hi Liz,
Happy New Year. Your new header is so very pretty. Wishing you love and happiness in the new year!
Valerie

BECKY said...

Hi Sweet Liz!! And very Happy New Year wishes to you gal!!

So...any big plans?? I can't wait to see all that this year holds!!

May God hold you close and fill your heart and home with love, joy peace and hope!!

Blessings and hugs,
Becky

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Thank you for swinging by and saying hello. Pop in any 'ole time... Happy New Year..
hugs ~lynne~

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!