Monday, December 21, 2009

Plan your project, and Project your Plan!


Need a last minute homemade gift?
Look at how cute this is.

My girlfriend from KC made this for me. I opened it early as I know that when she makes me something.... it will be FABULOUS!
Thank you Debi! I love it!
It is a planner! I'm pretty excited about it.I thought that it was such a great idea that I made one for all my book club gals.


This is also a great way to use up some of your scrap booking supplies.
I kind of tried to keep each personality in mind when I was organizing the embellishments.

One for Pete...she's an Autumn.
Cindy is a Winter and a huge Jane Austen fan! She reads all her books every year!

My sweet mom....also a Winter


Kathy and Kelly....both Springs!



I hope you are enjoying the Season!

4 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

What a great gift idea! Love it!

Lisa said...

SUPER CUTE!!! What a great idea! Thanks for passing it on!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Lisa

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

They are just beautiful. I just wanted to pop in and wish you a very Merry Christmas.

God bless ya'll!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Love the planners. Do you just cover an existing one or are the "guts" available somewhere?