Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Tuesday!



MORNING!
It's Tuesday and my last day of vacation.... BOOOOO! 
But it was a fabulous long weekend. 



 I started a new project. If you want the details you can find them by clicking on the Ravelry button on my side bar. 
I actually learned how to do this stitch 
by watching this You Tube Video. I love her voice. 
Anyway it is a very simple stitch. 


 I also made a coffee cake. 
You'll find the recipe here.... very complicated.


 Yummy!


Hubs and I had a date day. We went to breakfast here
Delicious Eggs Benedict.  
 Wonderful Coffee too!
We also went to the book store and to the movies. What made it even better?  ..... Most of the day was free. 
I love gift cards!  


So what will I be doing this last day off? 
Probably working some more on this. 

 
And have another cup of this.  
I hope you have wonderful week!
Don't forget this Friday is Fresh-Cut- Friday. 
I hope you'll join in.



Ok, bye now.


7 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I just purchased two of those precious cups to give to my cousin. Love.

Your nail polish is perfection!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Bye now...see you on Friday!! Sorry you have to go back to work...what a bummer!

Blondie's Journal said...

Whatever you are going to use this piece for, I LOVE the stitch! Very pretty!

It looks like you really enjoyed your last day off from work! That Eggs Benedict looks awesome! Yum!

XO,
Jane

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your new crochet piece. It looks amazing. Sounds like such a fun day. Bummer you have to go back to work. Hugs, Marty

Melissa said...

Sounds like a lovely time...can't wait to see your new project unfold.

vintage grey said...

Such a pretty new project, and I love your floral mug!! I have the red and green one, and they are so pretty! Have a great week! xo Heather

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

Hi Liz!
What a nice tribute to Tuesday and your last day off!
The eggs benedict looks so good and I'm sitting here hungry! Your crochet piece loots lovely! I never have been any good at knitting or crocheting but I always admire the work of others!
See you on Friday!
~Liz