Monday, March 19, 2012

Someone really should stop me!

I have a couple of weaknesses ...eh ...ok. OK! ...maybe a few weaknesses.

Beside the obvious ones;

roses, fresh flowers of any kind, dishes, sweet milk chocolate, coffee with half and half, any bible, books, shoes, handbags, clothes, antiques and not in any particular order.

I LOVE paper!

Notebooks with cute covers, Pretty scrapbook paper, even office supplies!

Oh! My! Goodness!

It's terrible!

Back-to-School is a horrible season of temptation for me. I'm not kidding! It's awful!

Going down the paper aisle at Target? BAD idea! VERY bad idea.

A couple of weeks ago I happily ventured down the sinner's aisle of temptation ...

And found ...

These on sale for $1.18 each!

(what's up with the .18 cents?)

Of course if one is good... then one in every combo is sweet perfection! Right?

Well, one thing that the good Lord blessed me with are people who enable this dreaded syndrome. Both my assistant and my daughter have the same affliction.

So when ever I see a sale I think of those around me so that I can help me justify my lack of self control.

Remember the e-reader covers that I made for those same girls? You can see them here.

How perfect are these for each other? Both girls got a selection of 3.

So anyway!

They say if you can admit to an addiction...

What about you? Anything your willing to admit to?


10 comments:

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Just awesome!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Cathy L. Calamas said...

I have the same paper addiction with fabric addiction a close second. I have found some unbelievable deals at Target too!!
:))

Melissa said...

I have too many addictions to waste my time confessing them!! ;)

Those are very pretty notebooks - such pretty colors.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Love Target. I won't even start with the addictions....yea, I do walk the path of shoppingness....I fear NO CONTROL!!'
but really....how could you NOT????

Heirloom treasures said...

Let me see,now you've opened up Pandora's Box. Where do I start.

Fresh,veggies and fruit, now that's the healthy bit out of the way.

Dark 70% chocolate,although they say that is good for you.
Floral china, well really all china if I'm honest.
Fabric,especially cream and white with a little bit of pastel floral thrown in.
Kitchen stuff,eg mmmm, everything

Beautiful Linen
Garden nurseries

OH my I had better stop,or there won't be any room for others to post. :) jeanetteann

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You had to get them.

It was a moral imperative.

: - )

Sincerely,

Unablers Anon

hee hee

great score!

Blondie's Journal said...

I know how you feel about paper. I love fabric covered journals...I have more than I can fill up. They are just SO pretty!

XO,
Jane

Whimsicalnotions said...

Ahh like me never too much paper.She who dies with the biggest stash wins my sister and i always say,So many ways on the nest to be led astray and i amso easily and happily led to craft supplies all over the world hehe
You are in good company
Jules

Lisa said...

Girl,
I have the same addiction! Do we need a 12 step program? LOL! I haven't been to Target in awhile. Now I have an excuse.;)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm a sucker for paper goods too! :)