Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A New Cloche


Today I'm joining Marty from A Stroll Thru Life for the first party of a 4 party EGG- stavaganza!
The event she is hosting is her famous Cloche Linky party.
So even though I've been out of town and I'm arriving to her party a day
late...
I'm still going to jump in!

Make sure you hope over there to see all the other participants.

I don't have anything new...

BUT

I was a lucky recipient of this darling cloche from Laurie at
Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie. She had a fun Valentine's Day party that if you missed out on you can click here.

I'm I a lucky girl or what!?


12 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I can hear you say that!
You are a lucky girl in so many ways....but this is a really nice one! I think it is adorable!!

Lisa said...

I love it! How clever of you to put the stamps in there. really cute.:)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Liz, I love it. What a fabulous gift and of course I love the pedestal base. Now we have twins. Pretty display. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty! Yes - a nice gift. I did not get a post ready, but have enjoyed seeing what others have done.

Melissa said...

You are very, very lucky.

Been enjoy the first mag that came in my mailbox!!

Unknown said...

yes, a lucky gal for sure. This is a beautiful cloche and I love what you have done with it..So talented.

April D said...

It's beautiful, Liz! I love the base and your little arrangement is absolutely charming.
~april

Blondie's Journal said...

This is darling, Liz! A very sweet arrangement! :)

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

HI Liz! Oh, how pretty! You've decorated your cloche so beautifully.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Zinnia said...

It's neat to create small arrangements. It provides home heating. I wish you a wonderful day! Zinnia

Tales of Whimsy said...

How sweet and lovely!

Barbara Jean said...

Oh so sweet. love it!!

blessings
barbara jean