It is from Marie's Cooking Adventures
Marie is new to cooking and apparently pretty good at it. I found a couple of additional recipes that I want to try as well. You should go check her blog out.
Anyway, I thought I would share how mine turned out with you. Here is her recipe.
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast , any kind (I used prime cut sirloin because it was the least fat)
- 1 package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cup water
- OPTIONAL (red potatoes and carrots and onions)
- Add the vegetables to the bottom of the crockpot, if desired.
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl with 1 cup of water and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the extra water around the roast, if desired (I did)
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
I made it exactly like she recommended... I did use a little more water and I made cornstarch gravy out out the juices.
It really was very dee-lish!
We're having the leftovers tonight.
Oh! I almost forgot!
Friday is Fresh-Cut Friday...
I hope you join in!