Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome to Fresh Cut Friday #3



Hello!
Welcome to Fresh Cut Friday #3. I'm so glad that you decided to
treat yourself and everyone else too!

Aren't these gorgeous? I wish you could smell them!

They are called Indian Femma.
A bright orange rose with round petals.

I paired them with dyed sunflowers.
These are yellow dyed red. Again! Gorgeous!






You can join in anytime tonight through Sunday night 5:00pm Pacific Time. Linking in is another way to get your name in the drawing for your choice of one of the 2 prizes pictured below. They will be delivered to your door the first week of December. Sweet! Right?

Any way! I will be around to see everyone's Fresh Cut Feature!

Thank you for joining in!!






16 comments:

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

That sunflower is gorgeous! I see our minds were on the same color wave!! Talk to you SOON!!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Those are such pretty shades of orange/peach/apricot!! Love the sunflower!
*hugs*deb

Blondie's Journal said...

A very pretty combination...the sunflower and the roses.

XO,
Jane

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Wow, your flowers are gorgeous! The give-away is such a fun surprise-thank you so much:@)

Cherry Chick said...

Liz your roses are just stunning and your photography is fabulous. Thanks so much for hosting and allowing us all to share.

Jessa Irene (Holiday-Haven) said...

So beautiful, love the photos! Would have never thought to add dried sunflowers, so creative and perfect for the season!

A Hopeful Heart said...

Your arrangement is gorgeous.

Thanks for bringing a bit of loveliness to my day.

Hugs,
Patti

Sarah said...

Liz, love the combination. This is lovely! Thanks for hosting this fun meme. Fresh flowers are a must in our home. ;-)
Have a great weekend! ~ Sarah

Jean said...

Love that color. My favorite. So beautiful.

Jenny said...

Beautiful roses!

MYLISE said...

Bonsoir Liz,
I'm ready for your challenge !
Your flowers are "superbes". I love their colors.
Have a good weekend.
Bisous de France,
Mylise

Oliva said...

Lovely rose bouquets! I wish I could smell them! Love the color especially its name!

cottonfieldfarm said...

I love your words of wisdom! So inspiring! And yes! I could just smell the beautiful fragrance of those yellow roses! Thanks for sharing!
God bless.

Tee said...

What an absolutely stunning color! Thanks for hosting!

Valerie@travelingthrough2 said...

Hi Liz,
The orange roses are beautiful and the sunflowers are gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Valerie

Blue Creek Home said...

I loved seeing everyone's fresh flowers.
The peach tones of yours are breathtaking!

Rhonda