Monday, September 12, 2016

A Gilded Life





Sunday afternoon I had the very fun privilege of attending a soft opening for 

design . education . events
located at 7756 E. Greenway Road in Scottsdale Arizona 



This place is amazing! A girly girl paradise.  


Baskets full...


Bowls full...


Jars full ...   of tiny ballerinas.


Antique cases full...  By the way, this case is almost as tall as me 5'7".



GLITTER


GLITTER


And more GLITTER!



Gifts for your friends.


Gifts for yourself!








A Gilded Life isn't just pretty.
 The ladies of A Gilded Life will be collaborating with 
a large, varied group of other talented people to provide fun classes and events

The Grand Opening is Saturday, October 15th. 

Don't miss it!

6 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my glittery stars and garters! If I ever come back for a visit I am heading here FIRST!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh wow, I need to go see this, it looks amazing.

Lisa said...

WOW!!! Those hearts, those tassels,that glitter! What a fun place. Hopefully they have an online shop! I see a few these I NEED.;-)

Stacey said...

This looks like so much fun! How neat that there will be classes too. You should see if they want someone to teach Bible illustrations. You are rocking that!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Wow, wow, wow! I want to go!!! I've been wanting to take Shanley Belle to Scottsdale because she was born there and she doesn't remember it. Thanks for the lovely post. It truly has everything any girl could possibly want!

Summer said...

Looove the glitter ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com