Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Monday's Manicure


Hello! 
How ya doing?

Here's this week's manicure. 

Let me just first say...


I am not a pink kind of girl. 
I am a bling kind of girl!


I  don't typically wear pink ... ever. 
But I had purchased this pink for a nude gradient a few weeks ago and some how
when I put it away it ended up next to my favorite glitter of all time Traffic Stopper Copper. 

For some reason I thought they would look great together.
And they do. 
Sadly... now I have a manicure that doesn't match anything in my closet. 
Sigh... yes, I know...first world problems. 


Sephora Traffic Stopper Copper
Cover Girl Outlast Bon Bon


And now for something totally random.


I received a sample of the Benefit mascara "they're Real!"
in my Birch Box. I don't normally share when I get it because 
I rarely buy anything from the samples. I do, however, still 
love getting them in the mail and trying things that I would never pay 
for a full size just to try.  That being said, I just want to share that I feel I may
have found the Holy Grail of all mascaras. I love this stuff. I love the brush. 
I love how it stays on all day. I love how it actually makes these 52 year old lashes look
full and long.  If you have tried this mascara, let me know. I would love to know
what you think. 

If you don't like this brand, what brand do you like? 


2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your pretty pink nails and I need to try that mascara. My lashes are in sad shape.

Lisa said...

You could not go wrong with pink AND glitter! I've not heard of this mascara but it sounds wonderful. I'll have to check it out!