Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hey There!


Oh Gosh! 
Has it been more than a week since I posted anything? 
Yes... yes it has. Sigh.
I'm sorry.


Any way! 
Here is last week's mani. 
OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
One of my all time favorite colors... EVER! 
One of those great neutral browns that looks good with 
everything.


This week is two new Zoya colors.

The light green is called Sage and it is part of the new
line and has a "satin" finish. Not matte and not glossy. 
I'm not in love with it, to be honest. I have a hard time liking
the flat polish and I just love the gloss finishes. 

The dark color is called Remy 
And let me say this is one of the most beautiful polishes I
have ever seen. At one angle it's blue, then teal, then emerald.

I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing it for St. Patties Day! 

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love that gorgeous brown and your nails always look so pretty. You would be proud, I actually painted some clear on mine this week.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love all your nail polish colors on yiur beautiful nails! I featured you on my Makeup Monday this week for your pretty manicures! Take care and enjoy the week!
Julie xo

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I want to see a pic of all your nailpolish bottles. Where do you keep them. Do you have a shelf like a salon?

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have beautiful nails and the first polish is so pretty! Well, actually the green is too but I wouldn't be brave enough to wear it. You're a daring gal! Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)