Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Monday's Manicure.... a little late



Hi my polished friends!



Just popping in to show you this weeks mani. 
Sorry to be so late! eeeek! Is it Wednesday already?
Where does the week go?



This weeks color is by OPI ...Incognito In Sausalito 
It is from the San Francisco collection a couple of years ago.
It looks black, but its actually a very, very, very, dark navy blue. 

While I like it.... I'm not looking forward to the removal. 
These types of colors have a tendency to stain. Yuck! 

Any helpful types out there?

So I hope you have a great week. 
I'm working on a couple of book reviews and another craft project.

Talk to you soon!



1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Liz, Do you do your own nails? They are so long and perfectly shaped? Beautiful!
I like a base coat: Sally Hansen Double Duty (which is base and top coat) and that keeps my nails from turning color!