I love you!
I'm going to change the name of these cookies to OMG cookies.
Because everyone that tried them said "Oh My Gosh!"
And because: Oh My Gosh! They are so easy!
Strawberries and Cream Cookies
The original post where I found this recipe is here.
Thank you Shelly of Cookies and Cups.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped dried strawberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. scraping sides as needed.
- Add in egg and yolk and beat until mixed well. Add vanilla.
- With mixer on medium mix in your baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beat for 30 seconds until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in flour until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips.
- Place by heaping tablespoon or cookie scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a cookie sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note to self: