Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Color Of The Week #5


Hey Everyone!
It's Hump DAY!!


This week's color of the week is a bit of a Monster Mash. 
I used 2 colors. The base color is Orange Fizz from last year's spring Chanel line
 and one coat of Significant Other Color from OPI.

Let me add here... this is the one and only color that I have from the Chanel line. It was WAY over priced and I got it with a gift card. I would never buy it again. The polish just does not last on my nails and it isn't worth the price. That is just my 2 cents worth!

Hope you lovelies are having a great week!



6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fun. :)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love, love, love that color. Did you get my email. Let me know.

astrollthrulife@live.com

Hugs, Marty

Delvalina said...

What a lovely color, I love it because it is soft yet still look elegant :)

Blessing,
delvalina

Junk to Gems said...

This is such a beautiful color. Very pretty!

Cherrie said...

It's a pretty color :)

Decor To Adore said...

Good to know. I was looking through the $1 bin yesterday at Sephora and there were such pretty shades. Yours is perfect for fall.